Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Well I just rediscovered our blog and I thought that I would start writing again. Granted we are not traveling all over the world but we are still having lots of adventures. Since our Middle Eastern voyage we have settled in Utah for awhile. We have been blessed to have two wonderful children. Arwen, our oldest, is about to turn 2 while Schaeffer is 2 months. I have been working part time trying to figure out what I want to do career wise. I would love to own my own little shop selling knick knack decorations but that requires money, which I don't have, and guts (which I don't have either). For now though maybe I will post ideas on ways to spruce up your house using the items which you have. Hopefully I will be able to keep everyone interested in reading this little blog instead of speaking to myself and then sending it into the internet abyss.

No comments: